ADVION SYNGENTA COCKROACH GEL BAIT IN UAE
If you are worried about the prevailing cockroaches, then you are at the right spot. This gel targets all pest species of cockroaches. It combines high-consumption bait matrix with a potent and non-repellent active ingredient. Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait (1Tube + 1 Plunger + 1 Tip) controls even the toughest populations of cockroaches. The active ingredient is Indoxacarb. You can use it in single residential buildings as well as multi-family residential buildings, schools and industrial areas.
TARGETED COCKROACH SPECIES
This highly effective gel targets different species of cockroaches. Usually, depending on areas, there are different kinds of insects living and breeding. The presence of such insects is highly irritating. Advion cockroach gel UAE targets brown, smokybrown, brown-banded, German, Asian, Australian and American species. Being highly effective, this Advion cockroach gel bait quickly controls the strong species of cockroaches and hence the insects can not resist the strength.
Harris Bed Bug Powder Diatomaceous Earth
How to Use Harris Bed Bug Powder
· Wash and dry bed linens and furniture covers at high temperatures. Minimum drying time: 20 minutes.
· Disassemble bed. Thoroughly vacuum all six sides of box springs, mattress and bed components. Vacuum furniture, carpets and floors.
· Shake container prior to spraying mattress, box springs, bed components, flooring and baseboards. Allow to dry completely.
· Enclose mattress and box springs in encasements to prevent bed bug entry and exit. Do not remove encasements.
· Apply powder into cracks and crevices in furniture and rooms.
Most insecticides used for bed bug control are primarily of the pyrethroid class of pesticides, like Harris Bed Bug Killer. Elimination of bed bugs in a home involves use of effective insecticides applied to all points where bed bugs are present. Our water-based, odorless treatments must directly contact the bed bugs during application. Repeated insecticide applications within 4 weeks may be required to kill bed bugs that later hatch from eggs, along with those that may have been missed during earlier treatment.
0 reviews of 0