|Serving Size||1 level scoop (Approx. 22.25 g)|
|Servings Per Container||20|
|Calories from Fat||7|
|Protein||20g - 40%|
|Calcium||14mg - 1%|
|Sodium||150mg - 6%|
|Potassium||270mg - 8%|
|Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate||22.25g|
Do you want health benefits of today's hottest super food, Bone Broth in a nourishing protein powder? Do you need something that provides powerful nutrients your body needs to thrive including collagen? No need to worry because Dr Axe’s bone broth ancient nutrition formula is exactly you need, enriched with essential nutrients present in enjoyable flavors.
Bone Broth Protein Powder is a breakthrough in protein supplementation that delivers home-brewed bone broth in a convenient, easy-to-mix powder. Bone Broth bio begins as a real bone broth liquid. It’s then dehydrated, creating it into a focused supply of high-quality tasty powder.
Collagen is important for our health. It is necessary since it makes up close to 30% of all the proteins within the body, and is found everywhere the body in tendons, ligaments, bones and many other places. It may be considered as a “glue” that holds together all the body ligaments and bones by joining them. It is found solely in animals, principally within the animal’s tissue, and it’s the second commonest substance within the body second to water. Dr. AXE Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate contains 3 sorts of collagen from three food sources, providing Collagen Type I, II and III from chicken, beef and turkey respectively. This formula is exclusively made by Dr. AXE. The Dr Axe multi collagen protein all in one supports healthy skin, joint performance, gut health, and a healthy system.
Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, naturally farmed chickens. This collagen type II is naturally found in chicken bone broth supports a healthy gut and joint health.
Dr. Josh Axe and Jordan Rubin both co-founded Ancient Nutrition. Dr. Axe health products are well-known within the dietary supplement trade for their high quality, innovative solutions and formulations. Dr. Axe is a well-known doctor of natural medication, doctor of treatment, and a clinical nutritionist. Jordan Rubin living in New York is one of the Times best-selling author likewise as founder and former business executive of Garden of Life. They’ve combined their experience and knowledge to create very high-quality Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Axe products. If you check on the net you will see Dr. AXE collagen reviews are at the top for their quality manufacturing and their health benefits.
• Brand: Ancient Nutrition
• Product Size: 445 gm
• Type: Food Supplement
• Product Form: Powder
• Targeted Group: Unisex
• Serving Size: 22.25 gm
• Number of Servings: 20
• Total Fat <1g
• Total Carbohydrate 0g
• Sugars 0g
• Protein 20g
• Calcium 14mg
• Sodium 150mg
• Potassium 270mg
• Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate 22.25g
• Amino Acids
• Collagen Type II
• Hyaluronic Acid
• Egg Free
• No Added Sugar
• Nut Free
• Soy Free
• no filler ingredients
• no artificial flavors
• no artificial colors
• no sweeteners
• no preservatives.
• It is whole food bone broth supplement
• It is Paleo-Friendly
• It is a Superfood Protein Powder
• It is made from Real Bone Broth
• It is Gut-Friendly and keeps stomach healthy
• It contains No Carbs
• It has No Sugars
• It is completely Natural
• It contains No Artificial Ingredients
• Mix 1 scoop of bone broth protein powder with 12 ounces of cold water.
• Mix thoroughly to make it a bone broth protein mix
• Take once daily.
• Use it in conjunction with a fitness or diet plan or part of a detoxification program.
• Use can also add it in any juice or a smoothie
• It becomes Incredible with almond, cashew or coconut drain
• You may consume 2-3 servings per day
• Use only as directed on the product label.
• When consuming bone broth powder, it is beneficial to eat a nutrient-dense diet that includes fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods, and healthy fats.
• For instructions on how to store your product, check the product package.
• It must be kept in a dry and cool place.
• For a longer shelf life, it must be kept in the refrigerator
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Keep away from moisture.
• This product must not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Use it only as a dietary supplement
• This product is only to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older.
• People with pre-existing medical conditions or those taking any medications should consult their physician before using it.
• Pregnant or lactating women must not use it
• If you experience any adverse reaction to this product, discontinue its use and immediately consult your health care professional
• If the safety seal of the product is broken or missing, don’t use it
• Discard the expired product safely.
• Bone broth is a natural source of collagen
• It Supports Digestive Health
• It Promotes Joint Comfort and Bone Health
• It also Supports Healthy Immune System Function
• Supports Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
• It helps in Purifying and Detoxification of harmful substances
• It helps in taking care of Skin and Beauty
• It reduces Sound Inflammation
Q: Where we get born broth powder in Dubai?
A: The best place to get bone broth powder in Dubai at the most reasonable price is Easy Shopping.ae.
Q: How to get bone broth powder in UAE?
A: It is available for shopping in the markets of UAE. You can buy it online very easily from EasyShopping.ae
Q: From where can we get collagen naturally?
A: Bone broth is a natural source of collagen, chondroitin, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, and amino acids
Q: Why should you choose ancient nutrition bone broth protein?
A: Bone Broth Protein Powder is an outstanding breakthrough in protein supplementation delivering the homemade bone broth in a convenient, easy-to-mix form way
Q: Is this a complete protein?
A: Yes...it is a complete protein. It's a perfect substitute for whey, egg or grain-based proteins because it is gut-friendly and completely Paleo.
Q: How many types of collagen are present in bone broth collagen?
A: Dr. AXE Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate features three types of collagen from three food sources, providing Collagen Type I, II and III from chicken, beef and turkey.
Q: Who is this product intended for?
A: Typically, after the age of 30 people usually start losing collagen. This product is for anyone who is looking to naturally support their body as they age, especially if you are looking for joint, skin, gut and nail support.
Q: Is collagen a form of medication? Does it have side effects?
A: Collagen is not referred to as a medication, rather it is a supplement made from real food ingredients. There are no listed side effects, but if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, you will want to choose another option
Q: Is Dr. AXE multi collagen protein all in one suitable for vegetarians?
A; No, as Collagen Protein comes from animal sources, so it is not vegan or vegetarian.
Q: In which flavors bone broth collagen powder present
A: It may be either unflavored o comes in enjoyable flavors too like
• Salt, Apple
Q: Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
A: Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body. Up to 30% of all the body protein is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and almost 100% of connective tissues are made up of collagen. It literally holds you together from the hairs on your head to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility.