|Ingredient ||Minoxidil |
|Formulation ||Foam |
|Modified Item ||No |
|Custom Bundle ||No |
|Non-Domestic Product ||No |
|Country/Region of Manufacture ||United States |
|Bundle Listing ||No |
|Features || |
Alcohol-Free, Perfume-Free, Organic
|Hair Type ||All Hair Types |
|Gender ||Men |
|Type || |
Men's REGAINE 5% Minoxidil Solution For Hair Loss And Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment For Thinning Hair 60 Ml 1 Month Supply
This men’s Regaine hair solution is manufactured in the United States and highly recommended for your hair problems. With the passage of your age hair follicles of yours began to contract which cause many hair problems. This 1-month hair formulated Regaine 5% minoxidil foam can be used for the solution of several issues.
Features & Benefits of Regaine minoxidil foam:
- Regaine foam is for men
- Best for age limit 18 to 65.
- It also works for the coin-sized hair loss patches.
- It contains Minoxidil
- Prevents hair loss
- Regrows hair
- The results will start showing after 2 months. Although the results vary from person to person.
- Regaine UAE is suitable for all hair types.
- It is also for the treatment of hereditary hair loss
- Treats hair thinning
- There is spray pump applicator in it with one bottle.
- It helps the blood to flow to the hair follicles to increase follicle size
- Regaine hair solution is for topical use only.
- Hair growth is a slow process, so at first, you will observe the downy hair.
How to store Regaine minoxidil 5%?
Store it in a dry place whose temperature is below 25°C.
How to use?
- Hair and scalp should be dry before the application.
- It is best not to directly apply on the scalp. Apply onto your hand and then massage gently.
- The ideal volume for application is 1 g.
- You should cover the can, when not in use.
- Continuous is necessary.
- There should be a gap of 12 hours before the next application of minoxidil 5% Regaine.
- Do not use it for more than twice a day.
Warnings & Side Effects:
- Regaine for men solution is highly flammable. You should not use it if you are smoking.
- Excessive hair growth
- You should not use it on the shaven head.
- If you suffer from blood pressure issue
- If you are using any medications on the scalp
- If you have irritated, painful or inflamed scalp.
- If there is a bandage on the scalp.
With its active 5% Minoxidil ingredient you can effectively reduce your hair loss. This extra strength ingredient also helps you in the regrowth of your hair by boosting your hair follicles.
This formulated solution is totally alcohol-free and unscented and contains organic components, so this is not harmful to your scalp or hairs.
Regaine minoxidil 5% solution also contains: Ethanol Anhydrous, Butane, Purified Water, Isobutane, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Propane, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol
Customer Questions & Answers
What is the shelf life of Regaine 5% minoxidil?
Is this the foam version?
Does it have an expiry date?
Can I dye my hair and use this product at the same time?
No, your scalp should be dry and clean for applying this foam.
If I start seeing results, should I discontinue its usage?
No, keep using it.
Can I use a hairdryer after applying Regaine?
Avoid using it soon after the application.
How Minoxidil in Regaine works?
Minoxidil in Regaine first induces the anagen phase which results in the premature growth process. This results in the hair shedding at the beginning of the use.
How Regaine for men solution UAE promotes hair growth?
It promotes hair growth by expanding potassium channels and blood vessels. It is called the hyperpolarization of cell membranes.
Can it prevent the hair thinning or hair loss?
Is Regaine for men helpful for receding hairline?
If I have sudden hair loss, can I still use this product?
I am 16 years old, can I use this product?
No, you should be 18 years old for using this product.
I do not know the reason for losing my hair. Can I still use this product?
No, you should your doctor first.
Can I wash my hair after applying Regaine hair growth solution?
You have to wait for almost 4 hours. Although, you should wash your hands thoroughly.
Can I use this hair loss cure on wet hair?
No, not wet, but damp is ok. The perfect scenario is dry hair.
What if the hair is medium long or long, will this Regaine hair treatment still work?
Yes, you will just need more foam.